20 marzo 2015

Wish of the week #5

Sono due settimane che non scrivo, quindi ora me ne torno con un "wish of the week" bello ghiotto: avete già visto le novità di Primark Home? Le parole d'ordine della catena di abbigliamento e oggettistica irlandese sono sempre le stesse: freschezza, divertimento e piccolo budget! Appena ho visto il video promozionale su facebook mi sono detta che non potevo non dedicare un post alla nuova collezione, perciò ecco i miei preferiti. Mi sono innamorata dei cuscini, ma non solo... c'è l'imbarazzo della scelta, e tutto a prezzi mini mini mini: mi luccicano gli occhi!

Two weeks are gone since the last time I wrote on my blog, so now I'm back with a very enjoyable "wish of the week"! Have you already seen what's new in Primark Home? The keywords of the Irish chain of clothing and home objects are always the same: fresh, fun & cheap! As soon as I saw the promotional video on facebook, I told myself I should dedicate a post on my blog to the new collection... so here are my favorites! I fell in love with the pillows, but the choice is very hard to make and everything is a very very very cheap. My eyes are shimmering!



(1) Yellow chevron cushion £3.00
(2) Velvet small square cusion £3.00
(3) Pink & white flamingo cushion £3.00
(4) Pineapple cushion £3.00
(5) Grey Mongolian style pillow £7.00
(6) Pink rosebud love heart cushion £3.00


(1) 'Morning Sunshine' mug £1.50
(2) Meadow pink floral bedding £11.00
(3) Blue whale embossed tassel beach towel £6.00
(4) Owl-shaped candle £1.50
(5) 3 black, white & grey tea towels £3.50
(6) Yellow trinket box £3.00

Sapete qual è l'unica, terribile pecca di questo paese della cuccagna? Che non ci sono punti vendita in Italia, e non esiste nemmeno uno shop online! Ma si sussurra nel web che presto arriveranno negozi anche a Roma, Milano e Venezia... Non ci resta che sperare e reclamare a gran voce:

The only bad thing about this land of plenty, is that there are no stores in Italy, and they don't have an online shop too. But some rumors in the web say that some stores will be opened in Rome, Milan and Venice soon... So let's hope and say it loud:


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...